With movie tickets costing over $10, amusement park admission costing over $50 and many sporting events costing over $100, it certainly seems like inexpensive and entertaining polar opposites.
However, contrary to popular belief, you don’t have to spend a ton of money in order to have a good time.Â In fact, there are plenty of fun things you can do for free or on the cheap.
Depending on what you’re in to, there are tons of free or very inexpensive activities for you do to.Â Below is a list ofÂ 10 things you can do for free while still having a good time:
- Volunteer your time.
- Go for a walk or jog at a local park.
- Go to the library.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Take a well deserved nap.
- Window shop.
- Go through your closets and gather up items to donate to Goodwill or the Purple Heart.
- Catch up with an old friend.
- Rediscover your favorite movie.
- Thoroughly clean your house.
Well, maybe that last one isn’t so much fun, but you get the point.Â Off the top of my head I was able to quickly list 10 things I could do that would be relatively fun and/or productive, yet cost me next to nothing to do.